17 October 2014

10 Things I HATE About College


  1. Being too lazy to go walk to the University Center to go work out...or even get food.
  2. The fact that I pass Starbucks everyday on my way to class. I now have a wonderful little habit  of getting some everyday. 
  3. Being broke. Welcome to the life as an adult.
  4. 8 AM's. 'nuf said.
  5. That one kid. You know who I'm talking about. The one who thinks their funny but in reality everyone, including the professor, really really wishes they'd just shut up.
  6. The fact that Pizza Hut is the only thing open in the University Center after 10 pm. 
  7. The jackasses who burn popcorn in the microwave and force everyone to evacuate the building at 11:30 at night during midterms week...in the freezing cold.
  8. Quite hours. Don't even get me started.
  9. Cleaning inspections. Although it is really funny watching guys trying to get girls to clean their bathrooms. 
  10. the Geese. I swear to you theres more of them than there are students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment